This product group has been specifically engineered for use on automotive assembly lines where the ergonomic needs of the operator, the productivity requirements of individual operations and the costs of implementation, have been given full consideration.
"Customize your lineside storage and workflow"
Characterized by versatility of design; often, a typical application performs dual functions of personal item storage, and production utilization.
Features & Benefits
Heavy duty, 12 gauge steel construction.
- Will accommodate direct mounting of jigs and fixtures.
Modular design allows many add-on options.
- Up to three vertical shelf levels adjustable by height and mounting angle.
- Locking drawers and cabinets with internal shelving.
- Swivel and fixed casters with brakes, provide mobility.
- Customized tool holders
- Can be combined with other MMPE products, including LineFlowTM racks to create bi-directional work flow from a fixed position.
Working surfaces are simple to remove and reverse, doubling useful life.
- Basic unit utilizes double sided Masonite, wood and laminates also available.
Powder coated finish.
- Standard and custom colors available.
Sizes range from 36" to 60" wide x 28" depth, with variable heights dependent upon model selected.
All workstations delivered fully assembled.
Custom designs and additional options are available upon request.
Consult for free information: Additional literature and Application Assistance.